• Russian Technical Committee for Standardization TC 26 «Cryptography and security mechanisms»
• Academy of Cryptography of the Russian Federation
• Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Science
Scope and Topics
Research papers on all technical aspects of cryptology are welcome. The scope of the workshop includes, but is not limited to the:
• design and analysis of cryptographic algorithms; analysis of internationally standardized cryptographic algorithms;
• efficient implementation of cryptanalytic techniques;
• security evaluation of Russian cryptographic algorithms;
• efficient implementation of Russian cryptographic algorithms.
Selected topic of CTCrypt'2015: «Quantum and post-quantum cryptography»
• Vladimir Sachkov (Academy of Cryptography, Russia),
• Aleksei Kuz’min (TC 26, Russia).
• Farid Ablayev (Kazan Federal University, Russia)
• Mikhail Glukhov (Academy of Cryptography, Russia)
• Igor Kachalin (TC 26, Russia)
• Anatoly Lunin (TC 26, Russia)
• Grigory Marshalko (TC 26, Russia)
• Dmitry Matyukhin (TC 26, Russia)
• Aleksandr Nechaev (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia)
• Andrei Pichkur (Educational and Methodical Association of Higher Educational Institutions of Russia on Education in Information Security, Russia)
• Bart Preneel (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium)
• Eduard Primenko (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia)
• Markku-Juhani Olavi Saarinen (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
• Aleksandr Shoitov (Moscow State Institute of Radio-Engineering, Electronics and Automation (Technical University), Russia)
• Andrei Zubkov (Steklov Mathematical Institute of RAS, Russia)
Deadline for the paper submission: March 2, 2015
Notification: April 12, 2015
Official languages: English and Russian
Paper language: English
Electronic presentation language: English
Submission and Publication
Original papers on all technical aspects of cryptology are solicited for submission to CTCrypt'2015. Program committee plans to have regular sessions and posters presentations. It is also supposed that several invited talks from leading experts in cryptography will be offered.
Program Committee invites submissions in the form of papers (up to 10 pages according to LaTeX options given below) in English. Proofs and other material which are omitted due to the space constraints should be put into a separate appendix dedicated for the referees. Submissions (in LaTeХ and PDF formats) should be sent as attachments by e-mail with subject line “CTCrypt 2015” to Anatoly Lunin (firstname.lastname@example.org
). The receipt confirmation will be sent within 3 days.
Short abstracts of accepted papers will be published at CTCrypt 2015 web page (www.ctcrypt.ru) before the workshop. Pre-proceedings of the workshop will be published on CD and distributed to the participants at the registration desk. Program committee plans to publish the final versions of selected papers in the post-proceedings of the workshop. The presentation of the paper at the workshop is a necessary prerequisite for the publication in the post-proceedings.
06/03/2015 09:00:00 am
06/05/2015 06:00:00 pm