2nd Workshop on Current Trends in Cryptology (CTCrypt 2013), affiliated with 8th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia (CSR 2013).
CTCrypt 2013 is organized by Russian Technical Committee for Standardization TC 26 «Cryptography and security mechanisms», Academy of Cryptography of the Russian Federation, Steklov Mathematical Institute of RAS and the Ural Federal University, with the support of the InfoTeCS JSC.
Scope and Topics
Research papers on all technical aspects of cryptology are welcome. In particular, list of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
• design and analysis of cryptographic algorithms; analysis of internationally standardized cryptographic algorithms;
• efficient implementation of cryptanalytic techniques;
• security evaluation of Russian cryptographic algorithms;
• efficient implementation of Russian cryptographic algorithms.
• Vladimir Sachkov (Academy of Cryptography, Moscow, Russia)
• Aleksei Kuz’min (TC 26, Moscow, Russia)
• Dmitry Ananichev (Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, Russia )
• Mikhail Glukhov (Academy of Cryptography, Moscow, Russia)
• Igor Kachalin (TC 26, Moscow, Russia)
• Anatoly Lunin (TC 26, Moscow, Russia)
• Dmitry Matyukhin (TC 26, Moscow, Russia)
• Aleksandr Nechaev (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
• Yury Nesterenko (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
• Andrei Pichkur (Educational and Methodical Association of Higher Educational Institutions of Russia on Education in Information Security, Moscow, Russia)
• Eduard Primenko (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
• Aleksandr Shoitov (Moscow State Institute of Radio-Engineering, Electronics and Automation (Technical University), Moscow, Russia)
• Andrei Zubkov (Steklov Mathematical Institute of RAS, Moscow, Russia)
Deadline for the paper submission: March 25, 2013
Notification: April 22, 2013
Official languages: English and Russian
Paper language: English
Electronic presentation language: English
Submission and Publication
Program Committee invites submissions in the form of papers (up to 10 pages according to LaTeX options given below) in English. Proofs and other material omitted due to the space constraints should be put into a separate appendix dedicated for the referees. Submissions (in LaTeХ and PDF formats) should be sent as attachments by e-mail with subject line “CTCrypt 2013” to Anatoly Lunin (firstname.lastname@example.org
). The acknowledgment will be send during 3 days.
Program committee plans to have regular sessions and posters presentations. Short abstracts of accepted papers will be published at CTCrypt 2013 web page before the workshop. Pre-proceedings of the workshop will be published in form of CD and given to the participants at the registration desk.
Program committee plans to publish the final versions of selected papers in the post-proceedings of the workshop.
The talk at the workshop is a necessary condition for the publication in post-proceedings.
Registration and fees
Registration form CSR 2013
Sample LaTeX file for submission
Short abstract (up to 10 lines without bibliography references without references to the bibliography list)
Barret R. et al. Templates for the solution of linear systems: building blocks for iterative methods. --- Philadelphia: SIAM, 1994. --- 107 p.
Diffie W., Hellman M. E. New directions in cryptography // IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory. --- 1976. --- V. 22. No 6. --- P. 644—654.
Eberly W., Kaltofen E. On randomized Lanczos algorithms // Proc. Internat. Symp. Symbolic Algebraic Comput., ISSAC'97. --- N.Y., 1997. --- P. 176--183.
Kleinjung T. Discrete logarithms in GF(p) --- 160 digits. --- http://listserv.nodak.edu/archives/nmbrthry.html
Lambert R. Computational aspects of discrete logarithms, Ph.D. Thesis // University of Waterloo, Ontario: 1996. --- 113 p.
06/23/2013 09:00:00 am
06/24/2013 06:00:00 pm