- design and analysis of cryptographic algorithms; analysis of internationally standardized cryptographic algorithms;
- efficient implementation of cryptanalytic techniques;
- security evaluation of Russian cryptographic algorithms;
- efficient implementation of Russian cryptographic algorithms.
- Vladimir Sachkov (Academy of Cryptography, Moscow, Russia),
- Aleksei Kuz’min (TC 26, Moscow, Russia).
- Mikhail Glukhov (Academy of Cryptography, Moscow, Russia)
- Igor Kachalin (TC 26, Moscow, Russia)
- Anatoly Lunin (TC 26, Moscow, Russia)
- Dmitry Matyukhin (TC 26, Moscow, Russia)
- Aleksandr Nechaev (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
- Andrei Pichkur (Educational and Methodical Association of Higher Educational Institutions of Russia on Education in Information Security, Moscow, Russia)
- Eduard Primenko (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
- Aleksandr Shoitov (Moscow State Institute of Radio-Engineering, Electronics and Automation (Technical University), Moscow, Russia)
- Andrei Zubkov (Steklov Mathematical Institute of RAS, Moscow, Russia)
The second day of the workshop, the "Practical Cryptography Day", will be dedicated to the practice of using cryptographic tools for ensuring information security in various areas: government, economy and business, private and social life, etc. The discussion is supposed to be attended by scientists, cryptographers, employees of state-owned companies, security product vendors and customers, and information security service providers. The discussion is intended to outline a strategic consolidated approach to information security in modern society.
Short abstract (up to 10 lines without without references to the Bibliography list)
Barret R. et al. Templates for the solution of linear systems: building blocks for iterative methods. --- Philadelphia: SIAM, 1994. --- 107 p.
Diffie W., Hellman M. E. New directions in cryptography // IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory. --- 1976. --- V. 22. No 6. --- P. 644—654.
Eberly W., Kaltofen E. On randomized Lanczos algorithms // Proc. Internat. Symp. Symbolic Algebraic Comput., ISSAC'97. --- N.Y., 1997. --- P. 176--183.
Kleinjung T. Discrete logarithms in GF(p) --- 160 digits. --- http://listserv.nodak.edu/archives/nmbrthry.html, 05.02.2007.
Lambert R. Computational aspects of discrete logarithms, Ph.D. Thesis // University of Waterloo, Ontario: 1996. --- 113 p.